Saturday, October 23, 2010

NFL Pick'em Week 7

NFL week 7 is upon us, and my interest in the 49ers is fading. With the Giants making a run at their first World Series ring since 1954, my LSU Tigers starting the season 7-0 and the Warriors looking to start their season on wednesday, I find myself with little time to watch Alex Smith throw the ball out of bounds and Mike Singletary get outcoached every week.

The Solution is simple in San Francisco:

1) New Coaching Staff.
2) New Quarterback.
3) Expierienced Football Executive in the Front office

The 49ers have an immensly talented roster and are on the verge of being relevant. Once these three things are taken care of, the team could make a legitamite run at the playoffs. But until than, my Sunday's are better spent doing something else.

Now for my week 7 picks!


Rams @ Buccaneers -3

Eagles @ Titans -3

Bengals @ Falcons -3.5

Bills @ Ravens -13

49ers @ Panthers +2

Redskins @ Bears -3

Jaguars @ Chiefs -9.5

Steelers @ Dolphins +3

Browns @ Saints -13

Cardinals @ Seahawks -6.5

Raiders @ Broncos -8.5

Patriots @ Chargers -3

Vikings @ Packers -2.5

Giants @ Cowboys -3

1 comment:

  1. I honestly have not looked at any scores today so: Bucs, Eagles, Falcons, Ravens, Niners, Redskins, Chiefs, Steelers, Browns (beat the spread), Seahawks, Broncos, Patriots, Vikings, Giants

    ReplyDelete